How We Can Help
When it comes to investing, building wealth isn’t the end goal. Rather, it’s the opportunity your wealth offers to create meaning and purpose in your life. Our mission isn’t simply to help you pursue your goals, but also to work toward your financial dreams and your vision of your ideal future. We seek to make this possible by providing ongoing education, guidance, and comprehensive services.
At Van Pelt Wealth Advisors, we enjoy building financial plans that encompass your entire financial picture. We understand that you have unique financial situations and goals. Rather than rely on a cookie cutter approach, we dedicate the time to create customized strategies that are aligned with your objectives. By educating and illustrating the pros and cons of various opportunities or strategies, we seek to reduce your financial anxiety and help you feel more confident in your plan and decision-making.
Whether you are concerned about not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about your portfolio, we can help objectively answer questions you may have, such as:
- When can I retire?
- Have I saved enough money to retire comfortably?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Is my portfolio coordinated with efficient tax strategies?
- How can I reduce my tax liability?
- Am I taking full advantage of my employer sponsored benefits?
- Can I afford to send my child or grandchild to college?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- Are my legal documents coordinated with my beneficiary designations?
- What are the elements of a tax-efficient family wealth transfer strategy?
Our goal is to help you develop a financial roadmap and feel confident in your plan. By offering education and guidance, we seek to help you pursue your ideal retirement and reduce your financial anxiety.